For Class 12 Students
(Students studying in class XI and moving to class XII)
Starting from : 8th June 2019
Ending on : 30th May, 2020
Class Frequency : weekdays/weekends
Hours : 460 hours
Tests During Course : Weekly Test ,Monthly Test ,Chapter Test,Unit Test,Mock Test,Online Assesment
Course Highlights :
- An intensive coaching on Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be given and students can write the final exams at ease.
- Class XII syllabus will be completed by November 2019. Class XI revision will be done from December 2019 to February 2020. After this the students can appear for their class XII final exams.
- After their final exams these students can rejoin in the first week of April 2020 and continue till May 2020 to appear for Medical Entrance exams.[NEET–1st Sunday of May month, AIIMS–Last Sunday of May month, JIPMER–1st Sunday of June month].
- Focus will be given to all students for the preparation of NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER and additional special tests may be conducted for students who excel well.
- Individual Attention will be given to all students and evaluation on their progress will be done periodically.
- Regular tests will be conducted as per the School / Entrance exam pattern. This would ensure excellent performance both in School and Medical entrance exams.
- The test results will be displayed at Center Notice board and a message by cell phone will be send to the respective parents.
- Relevant study materials on the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be provided by SPIRO PRIME EDUCATION INSTITUTES.
- Only limited students are admitted per batch for better focus and control.
- Excellent faculty members with long experience will conduct classes.
- A good knowledge on the subjects is imbibed to the students.
- A book on aptitude / logical thinking will be provided as it would help students to gain confidence and overcome exam fear.
- Past 40 years model question papers, 100 thousand MCQs in a CD form will be given to all the students.
- 90 weekly tests, 18 monthly tests, 90 chapter tests, 30 unit tests, 40 mock tests, unlimited online practice of MCQs.
- Online portal accessibility for study materials and Exam.
- Repeated discussion on question papers to give confidence among students.
- Parent / student review meeting at a regular frequency.
- Welcome kit is given to all students which include books, question bank, CD, note books and a bag.
- Auditory, Visual and Kinesthetic ways of teaching are carried out to impart good knowledge on the subjects.
- Mind mapping, conceptual understanding, motivation classes will be conducted.
- A state of the art modern class rooms for a good ambience to enhance better learning atmosphere.
- Hostel, and pick up van facility are available for out station students.