For Class +2 Repeater / Droppers
(Students Completed in XII)
Starting from : 26th Sep 2022
Ending on : 30th May, 2020
Class Frequency : 6 Days in a Week
Hours : 1080 Hours
Tests During Course : Weekly Test ,Monthly Test ,Chapter Test,Unit Test,Mock Test,Online Assesment
Course Highlights :
- This Course is specially designed for students who have taken regular classroom coaching from any reputed Institution and are aspiring for a better position in NEET.
- The course shall continue till May 2022. [NEET–1st Sunday of May month 2022].
- Regular tests will be conducted based on Medical Entrance Exam pattern.
- The results of each test shall be displayed on SPIRO Centre Notice Board and a message will be send through SMS to the parents.
- Relevant study materials will be provided for the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology.
- Individual Attention will be given to all students and evaluation on their progress will be done periodically.
- Regular tests will be conducted as per the School / Entrance exam pattern. This would ensure excellent performance both in School and Medical entrance exams.
- The test results will be displayed at Center Notice board and a message by cell phone will be send to the respective parents.
- Relevant study materials on the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be provided by SPIRO PRIME EDUCATION INSTITUTES.
- Only limited students are admitted per batch for better focus and control.
- Excellent faculty members with long experience will conduct classes.
- A good knowledge on the subjects is imbibed to the students.
- A book on aptitude / logical thinking will be provided as it would help students to gain confidence and overcome exam fear.
- Past 40 years model question papers, 100 thousand MCQs in a CD form will be given to all the students.
- 90 weekly tests, 18 monthly tests, 90 chapter tests, 30 unit tests, 40 mock tests, unlimited online practice of MCQs.
- Online portal accessibility for study materials and Exam.
- Repeated discussion on question papers to give confidence among students.
- Parent / student review meeting at a regular frequency.
- Welcome kit is given to all students which include books, question bank, CD, note books and a bag.
- Auditory, Visual and Kinesthetic ways of teaching are carried out to impart good knowledge on the subjects.
- Mind mapping, conceptual understanding, motivation classes will be conducted.
- A state of the art modern class rooms for a good ambience to enhance better learning atmosphere.
- Hostel, and pick up van facility are available for out station students.