For Class 12th completed Students
(Students Completed Class 12)
Starting from : 10th May 2018
Ending on : 01st May 2019
Class Frequency : 6 Days in a Week
Hours : 1080 hours
Tests During Course : Weekly Test ,Monthly Test ,Chapter Test,Unit Test,Mock Test,Online Assesment
Course Highlights :
- This course is specially designed for students who have taken regular classroom coaching from any reputed Institution in Engineering Like IIT,IIIT,NIT’S and are aspiring for a better position in JEE (Main & Advanced) ,NEET-I.
- It shall continue till Apirl 2019 till JEE (Main & Advanced) Exams Completion.
- Certain top ranking students will be given some extra tests. Selection of students for these tests shall be at the sole discretion of the management.
- Individual Attention will be given to all students and evaluation on their progress will be done periodically.
- Regular tests will be conducted as per the School / Entrance exam pattern. This would ensure excellent performance both in School and Medical entrance exams.
- The test results will be displayed at Center Notice board and a message by cell phone will be send to the respective parents.
- Relevant study materials on the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Maths will be provided by SPIRO PRIME EDUCATION INSTITUTES.
- Only limited students are admitted per batch for better focus and control.
- Excellent faculty members with long experience will conduct classes.
- A good knowledge on the subjects is imbibed to the students.
- A book on aptitude / logical thinking will be provided as it would help students to gain confidence and overcome exam fear.
- Past 40 years model question papers, 100 thousand MCQs in a CD form will be given to all the students.
- 90 weekly tests, 18 monthly tests, 90 chapter tests, 30 unit tests, 40 mock tests, unlimited online practice of MCQs.
- Online portal accessibility for study materials and Exam.
- Repeated discussion on question papers to give confidence among students.
- Parent / student review meeting at a regular frequency.
- Welcome kit is given to all students which include books, question bank, CD, note books and a bag.
- Auditory, Visual and Kinesthetic ways of teaching are carried out to impart good knowledge on the subjects.
- Mind mapping, conceptual understanding, motivation classes will be conducted.
- A state of the art modern class rooms for a good ambience to enhance better learning atmosphere.
- Hostel, and pick up van facility are available for out station students.