For Class 12 Students
(Students Studying Class 11 Moving to Class 12)
ENGINEERING ( IIT - JEE, NEET - I ) 1-Year for +2 Students
Starting from : 19th June 2017
Ending on : 05th May, 2018
Class Frequency : 4 Days in a Week
Hours : 460 hours
Tests During Course : Weekly Test ,Monthly Test ,Chapter Test,Unit Test,Mock Test,Online Assesment
Course Highlights :
- Students will be thoroughly prepared for Class XII Board Exam as well as Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Class XII syllabus will be completed by November, 2017 & Class XI revision will be done from December, 2017 to 10th February, 2018. and then the Student will be Free for their Class XII final Exam.
- They shall then rejoin in the last week of March / first week of April, 2018 to continue till 5th may 2018 till JEE (Main & Advanced),NEET-I Exams Completion.
- Certain top ranking students will be given some extra tests in December, 2017. Selection of students for these tests shall be at the sole discretion of the management.
- Individual Attention will be given to all students and evaluation on their progress will be done periodically.
- Regular tests will be conducted as per the School / Entrance exam pattern. This would ensure excellent performance both in School and Medical entrance exams.
- The test results will be displayed at Center Notice board and a message by cell phone will be send to the respective parents.
- Relevant study materials on the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Maths will be provided by SPIRO Academy.
- Only limited students are admitted per batch for better focus and control.
- Excellent faculty members with long experience will conduct classes.
- A good knowledge on the subjects is imbibed to the students.
- A book on aptitude / logical thinking will be provided as it would help students to gain confidence and overcome exam fear.
- Past 40 years model question papers, 100 thousand MCQs in a CD form will be given to all the students.
- 90 weekly tests, 18 monthly tests, 90 chapter tests, 30 unit tests, 40 mock tests, unlimited online practice of MCQs.
- Online portal accessibility for study materials and Exam.
- Repeated discussion on question papers to give confidence among students.
- Parent / student review meeting at a regular frequency.
- Welcome kit is given to all students which include books, question bank, CD, note books and a bag.
- Auditory, Visual and Kinesthetic ways of teaching are carried out to impart good knowledge on the subjects.
- Mind mapping, conceptual understanding, motivation classes will be conducted.
- A state of the art modern class rooms for a good ambience to enhance better learning atmosphere.
- Hostel, and pick up van facility are available for out station students.