For Class 11 Students
(Students Studying Class 10 Moving to Class 11)
Starting from : 12th May 2018
Ending on : 15th Feb, 2020
Class Frequency : Week Days / Weekend
Hours : 920 hours
Tests During Course : Weekly Test ,Monthly Test ,Chapter Test,Unit Test,Mock Test,Online Assesment
This course is divided in two years (sessions)
Course Highlights :
- Year-1: Class XI (Session-1) : The Course shall start from 12th May 2018 and continue till 10th Feb 2019 completing the entire portions of class XI. The students can be free after 10th Feb 2019 to prepare for their class XI final exams
- After their public exams these students can rejoin from 1st week of April 2019 to pursue syllabus of class XII.
- Year-2: Class XII (Session-2) : The syllabus of class XII will be completed by November 2019. The class XII syllabus will be revised from December 2019 to Feb 2020. After Feb 2020 the students can prepare for their class XII final exams.
- Individual Attention will be given to all students and evaluation on their progress will be done periodically.
- Regular tests will be conducted as per the School / Entrance exam pattern. This would ensure excellent performance both in School and Medical entrance exams.
- The test results will be displayed at Center Notice board and a message by cell phone will be send to the respective parents.
- Relevant study materials on the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Maths will be provided by SPIRO Academy.
- Only limited students are admitted per batch for better focus and control.
- Excellent faculty members with long experience will conduct classes.
- A good knowledge on the subjects is imbibed to the students.
- A book on aptitude / logical thinking will be provided as it would help students to gain confidence and overcome exam fear.
- Past 40 years model question papers, 100 thousand MCQs in a CD form will be given to all the students.
- 90 weekly tests, 18 monthly tests, 90 chapter tests, 30 unit tests, 40 mock tests, unlimited online practice of MCQs.
- Online portal accessibility for study materials and Exam.
- Repeated discussion on question papers to give confidence among students.
- Parent / student review meeting at a regular frequency.
- Welcome kit is given to all students which include books, question bank, CD, note books and a bag.
- Auditory, Visual and Kinesthetic ways of teaching are carried out to impart good knowledge on the subjects.
- Mind mapping, conceptual understanding, motivation classes will be conducted.
- A state of the art modern class rooms for a good ambience to enhance better learning atmosphere.
- Hostel, and pick up van facility are available for out station students.